Hanson Pipe & Precast
Pipe & Precast, PLC
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Architect: HRJL Architects
Roslovic Building Co. constructed this plant for Hanson Pipe & Precast for the production of concrete pipes up to 15 feet in diameter. In addition to the 60,000 square feet of pipe production facilities an additional 5,000 square feet of office space was included to support the company’s Ohio area operations. One twenty-ton bridge craneway and two five-ton bridge craneways are also part of this impressive facility.
- Site was previously a river basin; soil remediation was required.
- Underground tanks, stamping pits, and abandoned utility lines were below the new construction site and had to be removed.
Applewood Place II
Owner: Lutheran Social Services
Location: Mansfield, Ohio
Architect: Berardi & Partners, Architect Inc.
This is 51 unit, prevailing wage, two story elderly assisted living community. The project was started late in the year during winter weather. The building has a wet sprinkler system and is wood framed structure. This was a federally funded HUD project.
- Maximizing the building footprint and building design for the site
- Working through the cost benefit analysis for value engineering opportunities
- The staging of the materials on the site was restrictive and impeded the construction process
Havens Office Park
Owner: Blacklick Urgent Care
Location: Blacklick, Ohio
Architect: Meyers & Associates Inc.
Project Summary: This project is a design/build project of a 6,000 square foot medical office building. Housed within this facility is a 3,000 square foot urgent care center and 3,000 square foot of additional space for lease. The building is a single story building constructed out of wood framing with the exterior designed in a way to Jefferson Township architectural requirements as well as adding great curb appeal. The real estate is owned and operated by the developer, Blacklick Urgent Care.
- Siting the building to enhance the value of the property leaving the owner several options for future expansion or disposition of remaining land.
- Conceptualizing the design and guaranteeing the construction cost before final design of the project.